Your home air-conditioning system will be working hard this summer. AC technicians highly recommend having getting regular HVAC service in Chesapeake, VA so you wont run into any issues when heat peaks. It gets very uncomfortable when your cooling system quits when your need it the most.
Often, homeowners wonder what is involved in an air-conditioning tune-up, and if it is really necessary. Here are the things that should be included when you choose a reputable heating and cooling company:
- Comprehensive cleaning of condenser coils to increase the efficiency of your unit.
- Evaluation of the refrigerant level to ensure it is operating optimally.
- Full thermostat calibration to verify optimum performance.
- Electric Component Inspection to ensure safe system operation.
- Ductwork check-up for possible energy loss
- Verify blower motor performance and make sure blower belt is in top condition.
These standard checks should be done properly to maximize the efficiency and performance of your central cooling system. Contact Central Plumbing and Heating, Inc for thorough HVAC inspection and servicing.